This policy covers how Robert Foley Vineyards treats personal information that Robert Foley Vineyards collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-965-2669.
Information Collection and Use
- Robert Foley Vineyards collects personal information when you register and/or use or purchase products and/or services from us and when you visit robertfoleyvineyards.com and shop.robertfoleyvineyards.com.
- When you register for various products and/or services through the Robert Foley Vineyards websites, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, physical address, and zip code. For some products and services we may also ask for your credit card number and other billing information. Once you register with Robert Foley Vineyards and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Our webserver automatically receives and records information from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request during your visit to robertfoleyvineyards.com and shop.robertfoleyvineyards.com.
- Robert Foley Vineyards uses your information only to fulfill your requests for products and services and to contact you. We DO NOT rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people, companies or third parties.
- We will not send you unsolicited solicitations without providing you the opportunity to decline to receive them. However, we reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements, administrative messages and purchase invoices, that relate to or are part of products or services you have purchased or agreed to obtain from Robert Foley Vineyards, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving the communications.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on a computer. Robert Foley Vineyards may set and access cookies on your computer only for the purpose of providing services through our Website, to customize the content you see, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use only. For example, Robert Foley Vineyards might set a cookie on your computer so that the next time you visit our Website the information and/or content displayed could be customized according to selections you made the last time you visited the site. You can refuse to accept cookies and can remove them from your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products and/or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software that is industry standard and secures all commerce transactions on our webstore. All sensitive information (including but not limited to: login credentials, personal and payment information) is encrypted when being transmitted over the internet using SSL technology.
Updates to Customer Information
You can help Robert Foley Vineyards maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your address, telephone number(s), email address(es) or any other information by sending an email to email@example.com or a written request to: Robert Foley Vineyards, PO Box 847, Angwin, CA 94508 indicating the information to be updated or corrected.
Username and Password for our Online Store
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, if applicable, to this website. You are responsible for all uses of your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Robert Foley Vineyards of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
Children under the age of 21 are not permitted to register and/or purchase products or services through the Robert Foley Vineyards website. Our website does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13 and thus we will not knowingly collect data from them. We value the privacy needs of these children and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child's online activities and interests. We abide by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requirements. If we discover personal data from a child that has been provided through our website, we will remove the information immediately.
Links to outside websites
Robert Foley Vineyards may update this policy at anytime. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address submitted to Robert Foley Vineyards and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Robert Foley Vineyards
Questions: (707) 965-2669